Ever feel like your voice doesn’t matter? You won’t, ever again, after reading this mind-blowing thriller of justice in the age of whistleblowers and social networking. Join the community, be the judge!
There exists a place where no one stands above the law, where individuals and corporations are held liable in ways, which fit their crimes…
WikiJustice Social Network publishes classified documents exposing lies and abuses of power.
Soon, lynchings ensue. Crooked politicians, CEOs of greedy corporations, and corrupt police officers, are found dead.
But not all is what it seems. Someone is taking advantage of WikiJustice to further a dangerous agenda…
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Literature and History are Inseparable
- How to make invisible ink
- What is Life without Reading
- The books we lie about
- No Society without Literature
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- Are writers loners?
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- How to exit Intel intelexit.org>> 3 days ago
- Canada spies for the United States in many countries - m.digitaljournal.com/news/world/can…>> 4 days ago
- 7 literary terms people misuse everyday - m.indiatoday.in/education/stor…>> 4 days ago
- War on the Young, Podcast, MP3 cbc.ca/radio/ideas/di…>> 5 days ago
- Writers Can Make a Better World | Reading. Writing. Spying. - spywriter.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/wri…>> 5 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime