Ever feel like your voice doesn’t matter? You won’t, ever again, after reading this mind-blowing thriller of justice in the age of whistleblowers and social networking. Join the community, be the judge!
There exists a place where no one stands above the law, where individuals and corporations are held liable in ways, which fit their crimes…
WikiJustice Social Network publishes classified documents exposing lies and abuses of power.
Soon, lynchings ensue. Crooked politicians, CEOs of greedy corporations, and corrupt police officers, are found dead.
But not all is what it seems. Someone is taking advantage of WikiJustice to further a dangerous agenda…
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to promoting reading, writing, and some espionage. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from around the world (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy).
All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Please contact me if you are a copyright holder and object to a snippet of your material being posted here, and I'll remove it. I sincerely hope, however, that you will reconsider.
I do not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- What is Life without Reading
- The subtle difference between a "spy" and an "intelligence agent"
- The Fifth Internationale
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- I don't want to be an emperor
- Iza Garztecka - Agencja Literacka Helfa - to złodziej i oszustka.
- British Female Spies of WWII
- The largest Nazi espionage operation in North America
- "before you look at pictures of cute dogs for thirty minutes, consider reading a good piece of literature instead" unewsonline.com/2016/02/11/the…>> 1 day ago
- In Tudor England the world of a spy was not one of glamour and intrigue: bbc.co.uk/history/britis…>> 4 days ago
- The origins of the Five Eyes: How the British and Americans started listening in - bbc.com/news/magazine-…>> 5 days ago
- "the CIA’s interest in learned helplessness was to consider how it could be used in the interrogation of others" - nybooks.com/articles/2016/…>> 5 days ago
- A good book can change your life, research reveals - wort.lu/en/lifestyle/u…>> 1 week ago
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime Author of Thrillers: Agents of Change, WikiJustice, The Black Vault, The Fifth Internationale... www.SPYWRITER.com