From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- What is Life without Reading
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Literacy rates by country
- Reading affects your personality
- I don't want to be an emperor
- Kim Philby and the woman who made him happy
- Teenagers who read books will succeed in life
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- Five Disturbing Things You Didn't Know About Forensic "Science" firstlook.org/theintercept/2…>> 14 hours ago
- Reading fiction "improves understanding of others and this has a very basic importance in society" timesofmalta.com/articles/view/…>> 14 hours ago
- When it comes to privacy, the eyes have it - ocregister.com/articles/infor… #surveillance>> 14 hours ago
- 16 spy novels by other SpyWriters: oregonlive.com/books/index.ss… #fb>> 2 days ago
- For those of you who grew up with books by Georges Simenon mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/boo… #fb>> 2 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage