From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- What is Life without Reading
- Using Sex in Espionage
- The Truth about the Enigma Cipher Machine
- Loneliness of a double life
- Writing, a Solitary Voyage Through the Universe
- Soviet SuperSpy comes out of the cold, posthumously
- The function of a writer, literature
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- “Go to any crime writing festival and you will see many more women readers than men" telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-l…>> 21 hours ago
- Why We Love #Secrets & #Spies parade.com/378873/parade/…>> 2 days ago
- Foreign-service officers loved William Faulkner visits because of the press coverage they guaranteed slate.com/blogs/the_vaul…>> 2 days ago
- A psychologist argues that America's fixation with 'self esteem' could raise kids to be bullies and narcissists m.ftleavenworthlamp.com/article/201502…>> 3 days ago
- wellbeing benefits of #reading novels: better night’s sleep, boosting self-esteem, and helping feel less lonely m.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Seven-ways-rea…>> 3 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage