From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- What is Life without Reading
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Literature and History are Inseparable
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- Agents of Change
- The function of a writer, literature
- STRESSED employees should read a book during work hours to help calm them and boost productivity heraldscotland.com/news/14096050.…>> 2 days ago
- Notable U.S. Traitor Spies who were caught kxlh.com/story/30573789…>> 4 days ago
- How do Canadian reading habits measure up against American ones? Infographic: cbc.ca/books/mobile/t…>> 4 days ago
- "Each work is political in some way or the other and reflects the author's political ideology." business-standard.com/article/pti-st…>> 5 days ago
- Signs your smartphone is used to spy on you knowtechie.com/is-your-smartp…>> 6 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime