From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- What is Life without Reading
- Literature and History are Inseparable
- The function of a writer, literature
- Genre Boundaries are Fluid
- Soviet SuperSpy comes out of the cold, posthumously
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- Are writers loners?
- The subject of literature is nothing less than human life, human experience: news.sudanvisiondaily.com/details.html?r…>> 22 hours ago
- “The politics of fear is a huge aspect of American society" kgou.org/post/anthropol… #surveillance>> 2 days ago
- Frederick Forsyth admits MI6 spying past bbc.com/news/entertain…>> 2 days ago
- Günter Grass leaves a last farewell book - dw.com/en/g%C3%BCnter…>> 4 days ago
- US State Department spends $1 Billion + on propaganda annually newsweek.com/emb-midnight-8…>> 4 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime