From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to promoting reading, writing, and some espionage. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from around the world (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy).
All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Please contact me if you are a copyright holder and object to a snippet of your material being posted here, and I'll remove it. I sincerely hope, however, that you will reconsider.
I do not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Leo Tolstoy and Today’s Rush to War - consortiumnews.com/2016/10/12/app…>> 1 week ago
- Which countries read the most books? - indy100.com/indy100/articl…>> 2 weeks ago
- Get on Board Literary Zeppelin news1130.com/2016/09/22/cze…>> 4 weeks ago
- How One Planetary Scientist Became a Cold War Spy For the CIA - airspacemag.com/space/cold-war…>> 4 weeks ago
- Name of 'seventh Cambridge spy' cannot be revealed, says judge - cambridge-news.co.uk/name-of-sevent…>> 1 month ago
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime Author of Thrillers: Agents of Change, WikiJustice, The Black Vault, The Fifth Internationale... www.SPYWRITER.com