From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why writing is like flossing thenextweb.com/insider/2015/0…>> 14 hours ago
- The scam artist who turned to a life of literary lies m.thestar.com/#/article/news…>> 1 day ago
- The 10 most evil people in history, poll: express.co.uk/news/history/5…>> 2 days ago
- Paintings, posters and pamphlets: propaganda and art through the ages en.artmediaagency.com/109505/paintin…>> 2 days ago
- Latin American authors reshaping world literature, Stanford literary scholar says - news.stanford.edu/news/2015/may/…>> 3 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime