“Books contain an endless source of knowledge and pleasure for children. If we teach our children to make reading a habit, we are handing down a special kind of magic to them. There are many ways to help our children become voracious, lifelong readers. We will discover some unexpected bonuses too. Our children will do better in school, improve as a reader and enjoy a richer and fuller life and be able to keep themselves from negative things. We as parents take our job seriously by making sure that our children eat healthy food and take proper rest. But what about their minds? Are we feeding that endless curiosity that causes children’s minds to grow in a healthy way? That’s where books are imperative.”
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to promoting reading, writing, and some espionage. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from around the world (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy).
All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Please contact me if you are a copyright holder and object to a snippet of your material being posted here, and I'll remove it. I sincerely hope, however, that you will reconsider.
I do not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Is the business of being a spy morally defensible? - ottawacitizen.com/opinion/column…>> 5 days ago
- Cambridge spy who got away: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/1…>> 5 days ago
- A new study on #daydreaming points to the benefits of letting your mind wander - qz.com/953511/at-last…>> 1 week ago
- New approach developed by humanists and scientists maps evolution of literature - phys.org/news/2017-04-a…>> 2 weeks ago
- The "#Hemingway case reminds us to look closely at cases that are not as clear cut as outright #spying" thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/…>> 3 weeks ago
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime Author of Thrillers: Agents of Change, WikiJustice, The Black Vault, The Fifth Internationale... www.SPYWRITER.com