William Penn University advises students to “become more interested in the world instead of becoming more interesting to the world”, about “literature, oppression and the need for college students to seriously consider their roles in the global marketplace. … To have a global market successful at meeting people’s needs, it is necessary to understand the market from the viewpoint of the poor, the ‘best advisers in the global marketplace.’ … the literature of various cultures can yield a better way to understand ‘this world of technology, in which we constantly communicate but hardly connect.'” SOURCE
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to promoting reading, writing, and some espionage. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from around the world (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy).
All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Please contact me if you are a copyright holder and object to a snippet of your material being posted here, and I'll remove it. I sincerely hope, however, that you will reconsider.
I do not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- What is Life without Reading
- Using Sex in Espionage
- For the Love of Writing for Money
- Literature as a Weapon
- Literary self-flagellation
- The function of a writer, literature
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- Operation Windsor
- Culture on the Battlefields of the Cold War
- French female spies who worked for the British secret service | dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5…>> 2 days ago
- The 14-eyed Monster theintercept.com/2018/03/01/nsa…>> 3 weeks ago
- Famous #Writers whose #writing did not pay - bigthink.com/scotty-hendric…>> 1 month ago
- Spy Agent Jack King vs The Fifth Column - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…>> 1 month ago
- Spain's Intelligence Agency Cracks 500-Year-Old Code - sputniknews.com/europe/2018020…>> 1 month ago
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime Author of Thrillers: Agents of Change, WikiJustice, The Black Vault, The Fifth Internationale... www.SPYWRITER.com