“The government and publishers have been called upon to come out with measures that will forestall the breeding of ‘negative literature’ that has the potential to corrupt society”, Said Professor Daniel Buor and “appealed to support publishers through the award of contracts for them to publish relevant literary works for public consumption […]”, because “reading exposes the reader to wisdom and experience as well as abilities to enhance his experience and abilities to perform more efficiently”. He advised that “it was equally important for publishers to be selective in their publications to curb moral decay in society, explaining that “pornographic literature is having a toll on the moral life of the youth and must be eliminated from the system”.
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to promoting reading, writing, and some espionage. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from around the world (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy).
All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Please contact me if you are a copyright holder and object to a snippet of your material being posted here, and I'll remove it. I sincerely hope, however, that you will reconsider.
I do not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Famous #Writers whose #writing did not pay - bigthink.com/scotty-hendric…>> 1 week ago
- Spy Agent Jack King vs The Fifth Column - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…>> 2 weeks ago
- Spain's Intelligence Agency Cracks 500-Year-Old Code - sputniknews.com/europe/2018020…>> 2 weeks ago
- Inside the CIA's cold war 'mind control' program - afr.com/news/politics/…>> 3 weeks ago
- How Spies Use Tattoos - #History #Espionage history.com/news/undercove…>> 3 weeks ago
"A New King of Thrillers on the Horizon" ~ Sisters in Crime Author of Thrillers: Agents of Change, WikiJustice, The Black Vault, The Fifth Internationale... www.SPYWRITER.com