There exists a place where no one stands above the law, where individuals and corporations are held liable in ways, which fit their crimes…
WikiJustice Social Network publishes classified documents exposing lies and abuses of power.
Soon, lynchings ensue. Crooked politicians, CEOs of greedy corporations, and corrupt police officers, are found dead.
But not all is what it seems. Someone is taking advantage of WikiJustice to further a dangerous agenda…
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- America planned military spying base on MOON and considered firing nukes at enemies from it bit.ly/1pzCNzC>> 7 hours ago
- Europe's Cold War’s relics in photographs slate.me/1pzBDEg>> 7 hours ago
- “Non-readers tend to watch an above-average amount of television per week." bit.ly/1pzyGnb>> 7 hours ago
- the literature written out of the Great War outshines that prompted by other wars bit.ly/1wIXzzi>> 3 days ago
- 10 literary one-hit-wonders bit.ly/1wIWRC6>> 3 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage