There exists a place where no one stands above the law, where individuals and corporations are held liable in ways, which fit their crimes…
WikiJustice Social Network publishes classified documents exposing lies and abuses of power.
Soon, lynchings ensue. Crooked politicians, CEOs of greedy corporations, and corrupt police officers, are found dead.
But not all is what it seems. Someone is taking advantage of WikiJustice to further a dangerous agenda…
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- One out of every three children in America do not have the language skills they need to read well bit.ly/1mY9Avj>> 1 day ago
- 10 Biggest Hoaxes in Psychology bit.ly/1oCANsA>> 1 day ago
- Prague 10 prepares exhibition of Čapek photographs bit.ly/1pwG2Xj>> 1 day ago
- Buy a book before it's published: The Path Taken by Kenneth J. Janssen bit.ly/1prrgAY>> 2 days ago
- The Junta that overthrew Canadian Parliament to save itself from vote of non-confidence targets PEN Canada bit.ly/1prnXtF>> 2 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage