There exists a place where no one stands above the law, where individuals and corporations are held liable in ways, which fit their crimes…
WikiJustice Social Network publishes classified documents exposing lies and abuses of power.
Soon, lynchings ensue. Crooked politicians, CEOs of greedy corporations, and corrupt police officers, are found dead.
But not all is what it seems. Someone is taking advantage of WikiJustice to further a dangerous agenda…
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Writing a novel is like starting new life: you build a home and raise a family.@Then you you leave them when you've had enough...>> 6 hours ago
- "The literary imagination creates a world of possibilities, and these possibilities are alternative ways of seeing things", Northrop Frye>> 16 hours ago
- A police composite sketch based on Tolstoy's description of Anna Karenina bit.ly/1p1NMET>> 3 days ago
- Writing Buddy: Wish I could do nothing but write. Moi: You'd have nothing to write about. Live to write. Not the other way around.>> 6 days ago
- How to use your mobile phone when you're a British spy (or a Jihadist) bit.ly/XjFgGO>> 6 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage