From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Pleasure Reading: a Hypnotic Trance spywriter.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/ple…>> 3 days ago
- Lack of Book Translations Suffocates Americans’ Understanding of the World bit.ly/1i4snJa>> 5 days ago
- Literature keeps language alive spywriter.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/lit…>> 1 week ago
- The interviewer: "What espionage novels can you recommend to our readers?" Yours truly, unabashedly: "My own!">> 1 week ago
- How Busy People Make Time To Read -- And You Can Too bit.ly/1fWedTn>> 1 week ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage