From the author of WikiJustice comes this internationally-acclaimed and gripping thriller of the post Cold War world of espionage.
Now that the Iron Curtain had come crushing down, and Soviet satellite countries switched allegiance to the United States, their communist spies are no longer needed. Hundreds of thousands are discharged, but not retired – they form The Fifth Internationale, building a global conspiracy that will allow them to manipulate world governments to their own end.
Only one man can stop them.
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Whether an individual or the society as a whole: more wealth = less empathy. bit.ly/1ucra8o>> 1 hour ago
- America planned military spying base on MOON and considered firing nukes at enemies from it bit.ly/1pzCNzC>> 9 hours ago
- Europe's Cold War’s relics in photographs slate.me/1pzBDEg>> 9 hours ago
- “Non-readers tend to watch an above-average amount of television per week." bit.ly/1pzyGnb>> 10 hours ago
- the literature written out of the Great War outshines that prompted by other wars bit.ly/1wIXzzi>> 3 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage