THE BLACK VAULT: secret funds, obtained by illicit means, used for the purpose of conducting black operations.
In the 1930s a group of wealthy industrialists plotted to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace him with a puppet dictator. The coup failed because of moral reservations of a single man.
Can one man stop a conspiracy to overthrow the current-day President?
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Suffering and Literature
- Writing makes writers antisocial
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Creativity a Byproduct of Mental Disorder?
- Anatomy of CIA recruitment techniques
- American Literature in Exile
- British Female Spies of WWII
- Are writers loners?
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- Teen reading habits
- "there is a set of secret maps to be found among a person's books" spywriter.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/suf…>> 18 hours ago
- Privacy Badger Plugin Stops Websites from Tracking You bit.ly/1r7enyC>> 1 day ago
- Malcolm Gladwell New Yorker Article on Spying Gets a Few Things Wrong bit.ly/1r7dqWM>> 1 day ago
- African Literature Association supports academic BDS bit.ly/1r7dXYS>> 1 day ago
- Whether an individual or the society as a whole: more wealth = less empathy. bit.ly/1ucra8o>> 1 day ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage