THE BLACK VAULT: secret funds, obtained by illicit means, used for the purpose of conducting black operations.
In the 1930s a group of wealthy industrialists plotted to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace him with a puppet dictator. The coup failed because of moral reservations of a single man.
Can one man stop a conspiracy to overthrow the current-day President?
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- Writers and Politics
- The CIA, Ideology, and American Literature
- Agents of Change
- Writing makes writers antisocial
- Are writers loners?
- The One Book to read on Veterans Day / Remembrance Day
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- Beckett. Samuel Beckett. The spy. bit.ly/1nVXA3u>> 19 hours ago
- Happiness is Grass :) http://t.co/mKryK815nf>> 1 day ago
- Covert Inspiration: Sly Instances of Kim Philby on Film bit.ly/1o4PUuq>> 1 day ago
- From Pushkin's sideburns to Solzhenitsyn's chin curtain bit.ly/1rPVpjA>> 1 day ago
- "one reason for the lack of compassion is that our country is not reading enough literature" strib.mn/1zw2J56>> 1 day ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage