THE BLACK VAULT: secret funds, obtained by illicit means, used for the purpose of conducting black operations.
In the 1930s a group of wealthy industrialists plotted to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace him with a puppet dictator. The coup failed because of moral reservations of a single man.
Can one man stop a conspiracy to overthrow the current-day President?
READ MORE: Inspiration and Historical Context
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Camp 020, MI5's secret interrogation center
- The Truth about the Enigma Cipher Machine
- The function of a writer, literature
- The Lost Russian Tsar, one of the CIA's greatest ass[ets]
- Hitmen, Fiction vs Real Life (and Death)
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- Writers: Publish your Book
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- Who knew: Amber, or 'Baltic gold' pursuit is a thriller drama of corruption, KGB, assassinations yhoo.it/1zfdI5a>> 3 days ago
- Secure communication, good for whistleblowers, good for you: bit.ly/1sAj8iD>> 3 days ago
- "Hoover approved ex-Nazis as informants and dismissed accusations of their wartime atrocities as Soviet propaganda" nyti.ms/1rKlrk7>> 5 days ago
- Surveillance Self-Defense | Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications ssd.eff.org>> 5 days ago
- Malcom Lowry's lost and found "skeleton of a masterpiece" bbc.in/1tzjefI>> 5 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage