“Reading aloud is one of the most important — and enjoyable — parenting and grandparenting activities we can share with our children. Science tells us it’s the first building block for literacy. Babies love the soothing sounds of a familiar voice reading. Even when they prefer “eating” their books, they are beginning to make the mental connection we want. They’re associating reading with comfort, security and enjoyment. That link is a great foundation for raising readers. … it also creates emotional memories that last a lifetime.”
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Why Reading Novels is Important
- What is Life without Reading
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Books - The Cumulative Wisdom of Mankind
- A right and a duty
- No Society without Literature
- Are writers loners?
- Iza Garztecka - Agencja Literacka Helfa - to złodziej i oszustka.
- Writing makes writers antisocial
- Public bookshelves
- The Apocalypse Condo Boom or Bubble? Live in #fear dailym.ai/1ybQWbR>> 4 hours ago
- Literature complements medicine stanford.io/1uVREtR>> 8 hours ago
- Wanna be a Spy? Wish You Had NSA's Cool Spying Toys? Now You Can -- As Low-Cost Open Hardware bit.ly/1uQ8g6l>> 3 days ago
- "to make money or to retain the ‘purity’ of writing as an art; that is the question" bit.ly/1uQ7JkL #sellouts>> 3 days ago
- Writers have the responsibility of leading people back to the path of righteousness: bit.ly/1uQ7oyw>> 3 days ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage