“Reading aloud is one of the most important — and enjoyable — parenting and grandparenting activities we can share with our children. Science tells us it’s the first building block for literacy. Babies love the soothing sounds of a familiar voice reading. Even when they prefer “eating” their books, they are beginning to make the mental connection we want. They’re associating reading with comfort, security and enjoyment. That link is a great foundation for raising readers. … it also creates emotional memories that last a lifetime.”
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Operation Susannah: False Flag Operation Gone Bad
- Pentagon in your home and everyday life
- Iza Garztecka - Agencja Literacka Helfa - to złodziej i oszustka.
- Using Sex in Espionage
- Agents of Change
- Psychological effects of reading fiction
- The One Book to read on Veterans Day / Remembrance Day
- Writers and Politics
- The CIA, Ideology, and American Literature
- Are writers loners?
- Beckett. Samuel Beckett. The spy. bit.ly/1nVXA3u>> 1 day ago
- Happiness is Grass :) http://t.co/mKryK815nf>> 1 day ago
- Covert Inspiration: Sly Instances of Kim Philby on Film bit.ly/1o4PUuq>> 1 day ago
- From Pushkin's sideburns to Solzhenitsyn's chin curtain bit.ly/1rPVpjA>> 1 day ago
- "one reason for the lack of compassion is that our country is not reading enough literature" strib.mn/1zw2J56>> 1 day ago
Fine PrintBlog dedicated to reading and writing and their effects. Includes original content by SpyWriter Jack King, as well as interesting and related snippets from other sources (used in accordance with the Fair Use Policy). All copyrighted material remains the property of copyright holders. Let me know if you find offending content, and I shall consider removing it. The Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages.
Author, novelist, writing tales of conspiracy, intrigue and espionage