Boy was he tired when he emerged on shore: collapsed and lay there in the sun for about 1/2 hour before moving on. But, he did it – crossed the lake!
I WRITE THRILLERS:
Jack SpyWriter King
- Literary Agent representing thrillers, suspense, espionage and mystery
- Who REALLY wrote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
- First Lady Eva Peron protected Nazis in exchange for looted treasures
- British Female Spies of WWII
- How I quit coffee
- What's the bloody point in reading books?
- The Bielinski Palace in Otwock
- Ancient Literary Treasure
- When it comes to Books: Don’t mix Work with Pleasure bit.ly/16TmEj1>> 1 day ago
- "Great nations are built by great minds. Great minds are nurtured by great books." – Odia Ofeimun.>> 2 weeks ago
- Someone penned a nasty ebook, and released it under my name to cash in on my "fame". Shame on Kobo for hosting it. bit.ly/15pXmcl>> 2 weeks ago
- Why we need Literary Criticism spywriter.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/why…>> 3 weeks ago
- "Be always resolute with the present hour. Each moment is of infinite value." Goethe>> 3 weeks ago
Fine PrintThe Author of this blog does not endorse ANY ads that may be displayed on these pages -- they are the full responsibility of the service provider.